fourtrak model?

pegleg31

It'll be an F78 AFAIF its based on the Independant. If you needed one rear spring I've got one sat in the office here brand new from milners.

i hope not,i went on milner's web site and from what i can gather it's an F73.but i'm not sure :hmm: .thank's for all the help :unsure:

well i went and bought it the other weekend the under side's of the cill's are rotten but my friend is going to cut them out and put some rock slider's onto it.the trailing arm bushes on both side's are knackered and the rear shock's are on their way out.the brakes disc's and pads need replacing on the front and also the steering idler arm needs replacing.i'm also having a steel rear bumper fabricated.after all this is carried out i think i've still had a bargain as it run's sweet and the chasis is solid.

i'll also be giving it a new paint job in the summer

you'll find most of the parts are the same, apart from the LWB and SWB they share most of the suspension and brake components. Sounds like you've got all the usual problems, with the idler buy the arm not the bush if you're going to fit it as it is a pain in the wotsit to get out of the old arm

you'll find most of the parts are the same, apart from the LWB and SWB they share most of the suspension and brake components. Sounds like you've got all the usual problems, with the idler buy the arm not the bush if you're going to fit it as it is a pain in the wotsit to get out of the old arm

i bought the whole arm,it was only £29.99 from milner's.but i'm useless with motor's and always take the skin off my knuckle's so i'll leave it to a man who know's his stuff :rolleyes: