London Pigeon Watch Group / Meet Up

Frank Pindock

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks as if the London Pigeon Watch Group has been born!

Frank Pindock

Bakerboy

Blunderbuss

Shootgun

Amateur

Aris

Fatcatsplat

Mongrel

Guest1957

Fatbloke

PhilR

DRWC

If you are not on this list and would like to join us please add your name by posting below and I will add you to the growing list.

So far it would seem that Bakerboy's suggestion of meeting at the Bree Louise in Euston, has gone down well, real ale and award winning pies, a winning combination and close to a railway station. I know the next bit is going to be hard but I propose Thursday the 20th of February for our first meeting at 6.30pm. Please let me know if this is convenient, we can change the date, it's not set in stone.

It would be great to follow this meet with a clay shoot, all suggestions have been taken on board and all other suggestions are welcome.

London is a big place and we are surrounded by shooting grounds, it may be an idea to organise visits to different grounds and get people of their regular patches. I look forward to discussing this and more at our first meeting.

i would like join but im only 15 and i don't think i would be able to as i don't have my own gun yet :no::oops:

We don't want mods there to spy on us man, no way.... :P:beer:

Ah but he is a good mod :good: and if we were to get him in a compromising position it could be to are advantage in the future.

Now, if we could get Beardo and Zapp along as well we could be in business :lol::lol:

Edited by bakerboy

i would like join but im only 15 and i don't think i would be able to as i don't have my own gun yet :no::oops:

Hi Raphael262, Thanks for joining the London PW group,which is open to all ages, but is yet to have it first meeting. As you know we are planning to organise shoots, probably from March onwards, where you will be welcome to join us. Bakerboy has made an excellent offer which I hope others and myself would also be prepared to honour. Watch this space and be In contact soon.

Edited by Frank Pindock

If we are going to eat there, it may be worth booking, as it gets very busy, especially when the offices empty out.

If you are going to start a list for meals, put my name on it.

Or depending how many we are, find a bigger/less busy place...

Let's start a list for eating, my names on it as well

bakerboy

Frank Pindock

shootgun

Edited by shootgun