Jack pyke hunter boots?

bluesj

Its the time of year to get some new boots for work, I normally get the army lowa cold weather boots and they are great the best all round boots I've ever had but not so easy to find now as they where so i was thinking of trying some of the jack pyke hunters.

So what are they like, are the any good, will they put up with daily use and will the keep my feet dry?

I've got a pair and they have been great for the past 3years plenty of life left,

I use them at the weekends mainly so not constantly for work.

Many people on the site think they are rubbish so maybe not the best for constant use?

I personally think they are great value for money keep your feet dry warm and comfortable.

I've got a pair and they have been great for the past 3years plenty of life left,

I use them at the weekends mainly so not constantly for work.

Many people on the site think they are rubbish so maybe not the best for constant use?

I personally think they are great value for money keep your feet dry warm and comfortable.

Exactly as above :good:

I've had 3 pairs of these in 4 years , I'm really rough with footwear and wear them for all sorts including on the farm for work a lot of the time as find them really comfortable. All 3 pairs have only ever leaked after around 6-8 months of use and I have never put dubbing or water repellent on them at all until they leak! Good boots, Good value, only thing I would complain about is I don't think they grip as well as others.