Call out

FOXHUNTER1

My mate had a call the other day from a farmer asking if we could sort out a chicken killer. She had lost 9 of her rare breeds the day before.

So the next night we arrived at the farm and I set up the caller and within minutes a fox had come in but unfortunately was skylined so no safe shot. It eventually disappeared so we had a look in its general direction and I lit up a set of eyes straight away some 120 yds away , this fox was laid down on top of a grassy knoll so I dont think it was the original one . Ratch head shot this one which turned out to be a decent dog fox.. :yes:

I then put out the caller and played Jackrabbit distress which had another fox coming in within 10 minutes or so , this fox duly hung up around 150 yds , Ratch took this one out centre bib :)

So job sorted and back to the farm , farmer was delighted and gave us a fresh chicken and sausages a piece :good:

Its great when they appreciate your work.......

I also left with the remains of a pig which she had butchered,to use for fox bait, was win win all round and now a steady supply of bait as she has this every week...

15%20001_zpschwdulyb.jpg

Just got a text to say another farmer wants our services too as he is losing stock as well ........busy times :yes: