Extrema 2 gas ports

m greeny

Advice please guys i have got a second hand extrema 2 and a couple of the gas ports are jammed solid so wondered how you guys go about cleaning the holes out. I have tried a couple of cleaning products with no joy also tried poking the hole with a bit of wire but its solid so any help and advice would be great.

Advice please guys i have got a second hand extrema 2 and a couple of the gas ports are jammed solid so wondered how you guys go about cleaning the holes out. I have tried a couple of cleaning products with no joy also tried poking the hole with a bit of wire but its solid so any help and advice would be great.

Does the gun operate correctly?

Thanks guys ive used a tiny drill bit (by hand) abd it does move it a little but as there is only one way in to the ports it just seems to compact it even more as there's no where for the crud to go and I'm concerned I will do more harm than good.

If you tun the drill bit by its very nature it will draw the dirt out up along its flute a bit like an archamedies (spelling?) Screw water pump

I've got some action blaster so will try that. The gun cycles fine motty I just want to get tge crud out before it gets worse and becomes a problem

I would leave it alone if it's working fine. I just make sure my piston is clean on my xtrema, and that the two main barrel ports are clear.