Gerry White Firearms

JJsDad

Interested in any remarks / observations about Gerry White Firearms. He has a Browning B25 advertised on Gun Trader that I am interested in; however he doesnt appear to have a website or a land-line number and its a fairly lengthy drive for me to get to his neck of the woods unless I am confident its worth the trip. He is based in Moulton Road, Pitsford, Northamptonshire and has numerous ads on Guntrader, but Google Earth doesnt appear to show up a shop on that road.

Anyone had any dealings who could shed any light on this.

My local dealer is happy to get any gun advertised by an RFD and let me view it at his shop-if I like it then the sale goes ahead-I guess that he pays a better price than can get the gun for and makes a few pounds out of the difference. If the gun is not as expected then I would simply pay return postage-normally £15.

I'm slightly biased as Gerry is my grandfather! He doesn't have a shop, operates from home and known for his Brownings and other bits for 40 plus years by shooting people in Northampton. Viewing is by appointment, if you give him a call he will usually talk you through any gun he has unless your unlucky to ring him while he's felling trees or something round the farm. Sywell SG, Northampton Gun and the like should vouch for him if asked. Will rfd guns, or worth a trip if you want to compare guns, look at spare stocks/ forends, gun cases, old cartridges etc etc. Hope this helps