FIELD TARGET COMPETITIVE SHOOTING,,, part 3

evo

hi guys, well after being in agony all week with a trapped nerve in my back it was round three at stockport today,

we arrived at 9am and the coarse was set up and we had seriously strong gusty winds to 40+mph from left to right, my god this was going to be difficult I thought,

well all I can say is I did very well finishing 5th overall and I,m now leading c grade in the nwfta summer series, I shot 26/40 today and all I can say is I was well happy how the rifle performed, at last I,m getting to grips,

I even beat Dave schofield who is one of the top lads in north west ft,

on some of the targets I was having to come off the plate 6 to 8 inches to hit the target, I have never shot in wind like it, it was horrendous but I stuck at it and did well, well all I can say is I,m seriously enjoying my new found sport and you should honestly give it a try, it really is addictive

roll on tawd vale in two weeks for round four

atb Evo

ps,,back is in bulk now

Well that was short and sweet :lol: all that wind a bad back and we get a byline. Come on Evo give us the full version what you missed how and why what gun you used, are your pellets now all sorted no fliers :good:

We can call your opener the heading for ft round 3 :yes:

Your not getting off that easy.

Edited by figgy