Good news and bad

nderfel

Well my new (to me anyway) bsa ultra se has arrived. It shoots really well, very quiet and spot on accuracy wise

My only issue is that I thought I was buying the multishot and I misread the advert. Whoops!

Seeing as I want it for hunting I shall see how quickly my fat fingers can reload

I didn't realise they did a single shot either, hence my assumption.

Its a fair point figgy, I grew up shooting stuff with my trusty springer, I will give it a go and see how I get on. Its my first PCP and first impressions are pretty good.

cheers chris, I was itching to get down to the paddocks tomorrow after I've zeroed but apparently the wife has other ideas...

When you say "arrived" do you mean that you bought it without seeing it? If so then you are protected by the distance selling regs. - these allow you to return an item within 14 days (you have no obligation to give a reason) and get a full refund (minus postage)-you could return it and simply pay the extra for the multi?-don't get stuck with something that is not exactly what you wanted.

That's a shame-but on the other hand I would guess that the vast majority of Airgun users on here have spent more time hunting with a single shot gun than a multi - I would also struggle to recall many times when a multi has made much difference to my bag - shooting in the dark is easier with a pre fed magazine but it most likely just as easy to find the breach so its horses for courses - don't let it bother you - fieldcraft and experience are far more important than a multi shot capacity any day and will produce many more successful hunts.