Rabbits

ShootingEgg

Yeah bud. Have set some cage traps up,and also if the would goto the right place the 22 or 17 would and has dispatched them. Just up side of house faces a road so not even air rifle is a safe shot. Im not pointing anything at a road..

good man. safety overides everything well said. i hope everyone takes this attitude to shooting

• 2 weeks later...

Long term control I use drop traps dug in 2 feet in the fenceline, the ones I use are galvenised steel with a padlock bar so they can be truly locked shut and cannot be set to catch by anyone else

As long as you install them correctly and use and monitor properly as traps they are awesome rabbit level controllers.

I live in Kent if you want to borrow one your most welcome

Other than that, I use mk6 fens set in the burrows covered over with mesh and back filled to stop any re entry or digging with traps pinned outside the burrow visit every day pull the trap out with the lanyard with rabbit in reset recover burrow start again

Takes awhile to dig in thirty traps , but the trapped rabbits are worth 3:00 quid each so it's really worth doing

Good luck and a drop trap is here if you want one pop over and pick one up

Cheers

Patrol

Long term control I use drop traps dug in 2 feet in the fenceline, the ones I use are galvenised steel with a padlock bar so they can be truly locked shut and cannot be set to catch by anyone else

As long as you install them correctly and use and monitor properly as traps they are awesome rabbit level controllers.

I live in Kent if you want to borrow one your most welcome

Other than that, I use mk6 fens set in the burrows covered over with mesh and back filled to stop any re entry or digging with traps pinned outside the burrow visit every day pull the trap out with the lanyard with rabbit in reset recover burrow start again

Takes awhile to dig in thirty traps , but the trapped rabbits are worth 3:00 quid each so it's really worth doing

Good luck and a drop trap is here if you want one pop over and pick one up

Cheers

Patrol

Only just seen this bud, that is a great offer, i am in bristol so may be tricky to borrow but again thankyou for a very generous offer Edited by ShootingEgg