quentyn

Members
  • Last visited

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2,207 profile views
  1. I have loads of their kit - yes it's expensive but it's hard wearing and looks great
  2. You have or will have a pm
  3. Can someone explain the difference between a hunting knife and a bushcraft knife ? The policy as written is unenforceable as there is too much overlap and opinion as to which category a particular knife fits into.
  4. quentyn

Fx drs,

I have to say I wasn't intending to buy a new gun, perhaps one of the new airarms depending upon how they turn out in production. Production. But this new airgun from FX is something else..... I may have to put down a deposit on one.
  5. Thanks for posting that - I worry that this will be the end for the 410... I appreciate that the article states "Smaller gauge cartridges are on the horizon," physics may be the determining factor
  6. price drop £30 a pair shipped
  7. price drop £40 a pair shipped
  8. apologies i thought i had put per pair - will do a deal for both if interested
  9. its an L1503 utility Mac ladies barbour jacket - hardly worn as my wife tends to wear another jacket out shooting so i dont think this one has ever been in the field. Never been rewaxed as its only 4yrs old and has been in the cupboard for most of that time. Great coat for shooting / being round and about in - light weight so you can put a fleece on underneath or remove for summer showers How does £50 shipped sound ?
  10. 2 pairs Pair 1 the size 52 ( 36 inch waist) worn about a season - no major rips or tears as can be seen in the photo - bought for around £100 3 yrs ago. Waterproof and warm - i was really happy with them till they became too big for me I see you can get them for £60 so how about £35 shipped to the UK ? Pair 2 the size 50 ( 34 inch waist) worn about a season no major rips or tears as can be seen in the photo - bought for around £100 2 yrs ago i was really happy with them till they became too big for me I see you can get them for £60 so how about £35 shipped to the UK ?
  11. Both 34 inch waist 32 inch leg Brown pair have been worn but are in perfectly good shape Black pair have hardly been worn they are normally about £60 a pair ( cheapest i have seen) so how does 25 for the brown and 30 for the black pair sound inc shipping to UK
  12. due to weight loss i have 2 pairs of Fjallraven Karl pro shorts in size 50 ( UK 32-34) in Dark Olive Bought 2 pairs in July last year and then lost more weight so they are virtually unworn. I paid £100 a pair - how does £50 per pair shipped to UK sound ? will do a deal for both pairs