Shugborough tomorrow

Chard

We need to know how many of us going from here to Shugborough :o to see how few cars we can get away with

There's me and Anni, Beretta and Magman (and Jay?:o?)

I know NickyT and Yellow Bear aren't going, so we ought to be able to do this in one car :D

You Welsh and Wirral boys can leave your motors at mine if you like and we'll all pile in Annicabs :o :o :o if we cross his palm with silver :yes: . Your 4 x 4s might be a bit juicy for the journey, up to you. Can't see the point of taking more cars than we need to.

Not sure if Timps is up for this or not, I've not seen him on here for a while :lol:

Poor effort at Worsley today, not particularly difficult, hit the hard stuff missed the easy stuff, as usual :unsure: :

Scores on the doors :

Chard - 83

Anni - 76

Steve B - 68

Yellow Bear - ?

Edited by Chard

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best of luck tomorrow at Shuggy to all of the PW'ers going :unsure:

Annoyingly i'm only down the road teaching a paintball clinic all day; other wise i would have joined you :D

Call in if you want to try out some of the guns - postcode for the paintball site is ST14 8SQ :yes: At least Jay will love it :lol:

A detour might be in order hey :unsure:

I should cocoa, I'll bring a can of Dulux Gloss :D

Shugborough is allegedly 58 miles and 1 hour and 9 minutes from my gaff. The hours for the comp are 10:00 till 13:00. Shall we aim to get there about 10:30 ish?

Edited by Chard

I should cocoa, I'll bring a can of Dulux Gloss :D

Shugborough is allegedly 58 miles and 1 hour and 9 minutes from my gaff. The hours for the comp are 10:00 till 13:00. Shall we aim to get there about 10:30 ish?

I'll be at yours for 9.15am, I'll bring my extendable roller to for a bit of paintball bayoneting :unsure: