A whole week to myself - ideas/suggestions

death from below

Mrs DFB is taking the kids off to the inlaws for the whole of next week(half term). other than work which I unfortunately still have to go to, I'm going to fill my blissful time with

1) drinking

2) Shooting

3) Sleeping

4) Drinking

5) watching **** DVD's that only a bloke can appreciate(Blockbusters here I come)

Waving from off on the train @1100 on Sunday - festivities start approx an hour later when I get back to my lovely empty house(don't get me wrong, I love my missus and kids more than the world - just lovely to have a glimpse back at 'single bloke life' for a few days)

Any suggestions as to what else I should get up to(other than going over the side Mr PEDRO or gay get -togthers Mr Mungler))

DFB

Drink, drink, drink.....

Come on DFB get your wallet out and your drinking trousers on, you're buying.

"Twilights" - the kebab shop has a "special" on at the moment for cheesey chips and doner meat too. I had one Friday night <_<

Oh yes dear boys - a week on Friday - the 30th - you Essex gayboys up for 'Ricay High Street jount or what - put a face to the names

Will you have run out of clean clothes by then ?

I am not going up there with you if you are gonna be wearing one of your missus frocks <_<

• 2 weeks later...