Its here!!

LeeinVA

My son, Bryce, who many of you know, tells me yesterday that his hips, back and knees were bothering him. It got progressively worse as the night went on. At around 1900 i abruptly got off Skype to tend to my boy, who at that point was running a 103 degree temp. Was it Swine flu? YES!! Confirmed by our family Doctor. OH BOY :good:

Unfunnily enough my lad Luke has been showing flu symptoms for a few days his temp hit 38 today made a few calls and picked him up a course of tammy flu about half hour ago poor old boy still he is a fighter his first words to me where hope im ok to bash a few woodies this weekend dad kinda made me sad but proud all at the same time

Hope mine and your lad get better real soon lee

atb Jim

It is me i am worried about? I am old and frail..

All them jugs of shine you're downing will kill it before it gets anywhere Lee. Just don't breathe on us on Skype. If you do get to poorly dead and dying put your webcam on and we'll share it with you. :good: :good: :good:

All them jugs of shine you're downing will kill it before it gets anywhere Lee. Just don't breathe on us on Skype. If you do get to poorly dead and dying put your webcam on and we'll share it with you. :good: :good: :good:

AAAANNNd we won't laugh too much......................honest :good:

Lee, if you want to cheer him up with a story .......... it goes something like this...

Personally I hate venison and I've never actually fixed a puncture ....but one day I picked up this deer whilst cycling with a flat tyre ............ :good: It is a cracker-to-be-sure :good:

That would cheer up Anyone! :good: