Gun dog trainer

davecooper1

• 3 weeks later...

i notice you live in chorley. there is a good one in chorley and he specilises in gun dogs as he also breeds them both springers and labs and he is a extremly nice guy called chris burns and he is near chorley hospital.

there is a website for him but i can not remember it but will try for you.

i notice you live in chorley. there is a good one in chorley and he specilises in gun dogs as he also breeds them both springers and labs and he is a extremly nice guy called chris burns and he is near chorley hospital.

there is a website for him but i can not remember it but will try for you.

The only guy I know at Chorley Hosp is Hartwoodhill Labs. Would be keen to know where / what Chris is. so if you got a link?

There is http://www.breezeleafspaniels.co.uk/index.htm

This Chris is in KENT!!!! <_<

Edited by butcherboy

sorry butcherboy. thats my mistake. i know were i got chris burns from cos he did some videos for shooting times that are on you tube.

the one i am on about is near the chorley hospital he has a balled head aswell and rides round on a quad bike sometimes. i know he breeds springers and labs and he has people buying his dogs from all over the country and holland and germany. but i have honestly forgot the guys name and the web site address. i will do my best to find out. and sorry for my mistake. :devil:

• 3 weeks later...