"BRAND NEW DEEP 6 GUN CABINET OLIVE GREY

HOLDS 3 SCOPED RIFLES

Dimensions of 6 gun cabinet

Length 1450mm

Width 350mm

Depth 300mm

inner height under ammo box 1243mm

Item description

stunning volt locking gun cabinet, fits 6 rilfes/shotguns.

please be aware, this cabinet will only hold 3 scoped riles. the only way to ensure 100% security for your guns and ammo.

police approved

BUILT TO BRITISH STANDARD BS7558/92

NEW AND IMPROVED RUBBER GUN RACK, HELPS SECURE YOUR GUNS TO PREVENT DAMAGE. INDIVIDUAL SLOT OPENS, PLACE THE GUN INSIDE, CLOSE RUBBER SUPPORT.

key Lock, 2 turns high security 6 asymmetrical levers, double bitted key lock.

Locking bolts: 5 rotating, anti-cutting, nikel-plated steel lockbolts, diameter 22mm

locking bolt system: 3 at side, 1 at top, 1 at bottom

Internal locking ammo box (key)

6 gun rack for rilfes/shotguns. This item will hold from 3 scoped rilfes.

wall fixing: 4 Pre-drilled holes, this item comes with 4 wall mount bolts .

NEW AND IMPROVED RUBBER GUN RACK, HELPS SECURE YOUR GUNS TO PREVENT DAMAGE. INDIVIDUAL SLOT OPENS, PLACE THE GUN INSIDE, CLOSE RUBBER SUPPORT.

Weight- 58kg

Delivery is for UK mainland only. please email me for a quote before bidding. please check 'additional payment instructions for areas."

Think I saw a post, may have been on here where a guy broke the key off in the lock or something like that and he called Brattonsound who arranged a local locksmith to come round and sort the problem under warrenty, that cant be bad. I have two of there cabinets, great value for money and very secure.

Think I saw a post, may have been on here where a guy broke the key off in the lock or something like that and he called Brattonsound who arranged a local locksmith to come round and sort the problem under warrenty, that cant be bad. I have two of there cabinets, great value for money and very secure.

Ah. Thankfully my muscles are not so developed that I could snap my keys with my fingers...

If a key to a lock has been lost, can the cabinet be opened without damaging it btw?

Thanks Stu I'll bear that in mind

looks small for a 6 gun capacity - spend more and get a bigger cabinet. Once you buy one gun you will want more!!!!!

stu

Future proof. I'd rather fit a FAC cabinet now than have to replace it if I submit my FAC application. Wanting it ASAP so I can fit it before my SGC inspection.

Why a rifle cabinet when you are waiting for your shotgun license ?

Anyway when do you want it for or have you already bought it ?

Hi mate, just bought a new safe in the last two weeks myself. Looked about for a while and the cheapest site was 'the pigeon shooter'. I got a 6-7 Brattonsound volt safe for £126 with delivery costing just a fiver!

I don't think it was much more for the top locking version either. Might be worth a look :good:

ATB

Mick

Cheers for that, might have one second hand arranged but if not I'll be going for that.

Hi mate, just bought a new safe in the last two weeks myself. Looked about for a while and the cheapest site was 'the pigeon shooter'. I got a 6-7 Brattonsound volt safe for £126 with delivery costing just a fiver!

I don't think it was much more for the top locking version either. Might be worth a look :good:

ATB

Mick

When judging prices guys, dont forget B'sound prices have all just gone up around £20-30 a cabinet, so anything bought anywhere more than two weeks ago is an out of date comparison.

As a B'sound agent I am aware that warranty claims do occur, usually lock problems or carrier damage, and B'sound are 100%, they either pick up the bu**ered cab and replace it with a new one, or send some-one to sort it out on site.

Presently, because of the change in security laws in RoI, they have had a huge surge in demand, and except for smaller cabs all larger / deeper ones are to production order now, 2-3 weeks.

If anyone wants info on production times on any cab I'm happy to enquire for you, just PM me with the cab you need.

I have a factory order in for 25 cabs covering most of the popular sizes to be able to offer ex-stock for any-one able to collect from Gatwick / Bisley / Cambs distribution points.

Jerry

Edited by clayman