Best website for buying scopes?

wildfowler.250

Best place to buy scopes is on ebay many are advertised direct from Hong Kong. Only drawback is they take about 3 weeks to arrive and you may get caught for import duty.

Bushnell scopes in particular are very good deals, less than half the price, sometimes nearer a third.

Go on Henry Krank's website to compare price before you buy.

Edited by Vince Green

Best place to buy scopes is on ebay many are advertised direct from Hong Kong. Only drawback is they take about 3 weeks to arrive and you may get caught for import duty.

Bushnell scopes in particular are very good deals, less than half the price, sometimes nearer a third.

Go on Henry Krank's website to compare price before you buy.

Ebay scopes from hong kong are usually fake **** ,dont waste your money.

Ebay scopes from hong kong are usually fake **** ,dont waste your money.

Oh no they most definitely are not fakes. They are ebay verified and from the same suppliers that the dealers over here are buying them from. I have bought two. Several other members of my club have bought them as well. I have just bought a Bushnell scope for my .22 rifle that is advertised nationally at £98. I got it for £24.99 including free delivery and free mounts.

All you are doing is cutting out the middle man. The dealers over here buy them from Hong Kong and so can you.

Edited by Vince Green

Oh no they most definitely are not fakes. They are ebay verified and from the same suppliers that the dealers over here are buying them from. I have bought two. Several other members of my club have bought them as well. I have just bought a Bushnell scope for my .22 rifle that is advertised nationally at £98. I got it for £24.99 including free delivery and free mounts.

All you are doing is cutting out the middle man. The dealers over here buy them from Hong Kong and so can you.

how deluded you won't buy a decent scope from hong kong on ebay and you run definite risks of cheap fakes, and if you have a problem with it you will get no after sales service or be asked to send it back which will cost as much as the scope in the first place.

Opticswarehouse have been good for me but will probably look at macleods when I'm after a proper one

how deluded you won't buy a decent scope from hong kong on ebay and you run definite risks of cheap fakes, and if you have a problem with it you will get no after sales service or be asked to send it back which will cost as much as the scope in the first place.

Opticswarehouse have been good for me but will probably look at macleods when I'm after a proper one

For £25 what does it matter? Not had a bad one yet. Besides where do you think Opticswarehouse and macleods are buying them from? Even the scopes not "made in China" (which is actually very few) are assembled from components supplied from China.

I have been importing stuff from China for three years now in the course of my business (not gun related) Never had a single problem, the Chinese are so good and so professional it makes your eyes water. If they sell fakes and you complain to the local chamber of commerce they will go to jail, they don't mess about in China.

The only people peddling stories about cheap fakes and grey imports are those with vested interests to protect. Get on www.alibaba.com and you will have your eyes opened, not just about scopes either.

For £25 what does it matter? Not had a bad one yet. Besides where do you think Opticswarehouse and macleods are buying them from?

The OP was asking about S&B's.

If you are suggesting McLeods and Optics Warehouse are importing them from China I will call the men in white coats for you.