Smoke chokes

wacker

Has any one heard of or tried these, I have just orderd a pair for my Beretta. They claim to reduce barrel flip by up to 25% for faster second shot aquisition, they are extended & ported with the added bounus that they are also compatable

with my Benelli semi!

I use extended ported chokes in my Beretta 682 over and under and they definitely kill very well - picked up 72 woodies over wheat stubble for 96 cartridges the other day using improved cylinder in both barrels.

The only downside is that if you are shooting two in a hide then the side blast from the porting will blow the ears out of your buddy :unsure: :blink:

Why not get your girlfriends name daubed down the barells while you're at it? It looks cool! NOT!

Rob.

Thought this forum was for people to ask questions etc & not to have people like you take the p###, if you have nothing constructive to say then don't bother to post. :<

I used a teague ported for trap shooting in an older version of the 682, until I was asked not to, not in the rules, unless factory fitted - I should have checked. The pattern compared with the mobils that were fitted was better. - I didn't really use them long enough to see the benefit, but if you always shoot bottom barrel first then one will do. Have a look at the teague web sight, there is some good technical stuff there.

Steve

Sorry if I offended you Wacker! It's just my opinion. I see so many shooters with these chokes sticking out of their guns and logo's emblazoned down their barells, that you would think they could shoot like demons. It's only when I see them in action, they look like plonkers.

If yo really want to go teagued, Nigel sell flush or extended chokes in all sizes to fit a large number of guns. I personally, speaking as an instructor, see no benefit from ported chokes.

Forums are for airing your views and opinions!

Apologies.

Rob.

No worries Rob apology accepted, thanks everyone, I have looked at the Teague site & i'm not sure if they make a replacement for my mobil chokes in my 686e, i'll give them a ring and find out tomorrow.

Edited by wacker

I see so many shooters with these chokes sticking out of their guns and logo's emblazoned down their barells, that you would think they could shoot like demons. It's only when I see them in action, they look like plonkers.

'ALL the kit, shoot like ****' I think is the expression :P:lol::lol: