CD WOW

TomV

Thought I might share this with you, I recently ordered a dvd for a present from the above company. Had an email from them on 10th december saying it had been dispatched. As of today it has still not arrived. Looking on various forums it is clear that there are many other people with exactly the same problem. You cannot contact by phone, they only have an email address. They ignore emails. Beware do not purchase items from this company.

Edited by TomV

I was also thinking that it might be just a delay with the post, however I've read posts on money saving expert and many other people are expressing the same problem. Apparently my item was dispatched on the 10th and it said allow 5-7 days for delivery. Its now 21st and no sign. I've sent about 6 emails with no response. One to avoid

One to avoid

Wow Victor meldrew eat your heart out!!! Think of the time of year? They have never once let me down and even replaced a dvd that was stolen from the postman when he got jacked!!!

I also have had great service from play.com, but cd wow is generally cheaper and give discount to nhs employees!! :look:

If you google them in financial trouble there is one suggestion they are on a forum and written in 2007 :good:

5-7 days actually means working days and bearing in mind these are air freighted in and now is extremely busy its very common to have items bumped from flights due to too much cargo. Then you have the fact some of the UK has been snowbound for a few days its easy to see where delays happen. I trust you'll be back on to clear their name shortly and I guess next time pay more and pick it up from the shelf yourself :lol: Like EE I'll still use them as I've always been impressed by them especially considering the distance the goods have travelled and the price I've payed