Who is Working

pavman

I have to work up to Christams Eve then again on the 29th then back on the 4th to start all over again, Many of my friends are all ready off (and shooting) guess a bunch of us just have to carry on carrying on :good:

You are only working because.............

You have bought an Extrema II and have noticed you liked burning your nose on the lightbulb becuase of the pile under mattress, and as it being a little lower than it normally is decided to replenish it.

Am I correct?:good:?:lol:

Have a thought for us poorer individuals in the ghetto end of town who are already taking in the food parcels now won't you?

I have worked every day since the 2nd from 0500hrs - 1500hrs this december so far. I've not had a chance of a drink as I can't and won't risk driving in the morning after a few jars.

I get Christmas day off and will spend it with my brother in his place of work. (my local) he is working 1100-1500hrs then stagger to my folks for Goose Pheasant and Forerib of Beef Christmas lunch. I will eat to excess try and match it with the drink, then walk home with the hound at the end of it.

Boxing day off then back to the grind stone again.

however next year i am not doing a 24day straight

Merry Christmas everyone and I hope those of you who are working Christmas day are well compensated in some way or another.

Working on an oil rig offshore Norway until the 29th Dec. Then should have three weeks off, maybe more , maybe less. Christmas dinner will be tonight as the Norwegians celebrate Christmas, open prezzies etc on Christmas Eve. The rig is listing several degrees to one side due to the amount of food (mainly chocolate) onboard. The beer and wine will be non alchoholic but at least I will not have a hangover tomorrow.