frosty lamping and icy rape

docholiday

post-14225-1262541559.jpg

well got out last night, and the heater isnt great in the Landy but as the ground was frozen I was able to drive around a few fields that I havnt been able to visit for about 12 weeks, as you can see not to bad but there were less around than usual, they were all in good condition though, saw a couple of foxes but they lived to fight another day.

up early to get out on the pigeon after a good day on friday, tried moving to a tree in the middle of the field which seemed to be where they were hanging out,

post-14225-1262541813.jpg

difficult to get good concelment with just a bare tree in the middle of the field but it seemed to work ok, put the cricket on the radio made some coffe and had a nice sit in the sun, wind was from behind and very cold, but the birds came during the day and I gave my 20 bore an outing, really is sweet to use and swings through the birds beautifully.

post-14225-1262542025.jpg

only problem know is going back to work tomorrow, ******

for all those hardy soles who got out shooting and didnt sit at home, well done :blink: :good::good:

cheers doc