BDO darts vs PDC darts

jonno 357

Gave the darts on BBC about 30 mins viewing ealier and there seems a massive difference it talent between both

Is the PDC professional and the BDO a pop and crisp league?

The sweaty sock earlier threw 30 plus darts and still didn't finish. If it had carried on both players would have been on double one

Had that on in the background earlier. It's not like it used to be since the political split between the two leagues.

I'll still watch the BDO tournament on 2 as there's a local lad still in with a chance... Wolfie. He only lives round the corner from me.

Just came back from the lakeside brilliant 3rd year there now

Arguably there is more talent at the pdc purely what happens is the up and coming players play the bdo for a few years then move onto the pdc when there skill dictates and of course theres alot more money at the pdc

And then you got your traditionalist players like martin adams who will play the lake side forever and his Mrs is quite hot

atb Jim

The wife keeping foreign relations with the dutch

045.jpg

Me and wolfies wife sharon adams

057.jpg

I think you will find it is still the first rounds, so the better games will be next week.

The Ausie who played yesterday and was affected by the worst nerves ever was painful to watch.

The atmosphere at the Lakeside seems fairly unique, I watched other darts on telly and got fed up with almost instantly.

She may be the exception to the rule - I was at Lakeside last night and there were some proper munters floating about - Sharon is definitely one of the better ones and sitting just along from us.

If anyone's thinking of going it's a brilliant day out and a great venue - It is a little second string, but definitely more "grass roots" and fun.

The floating Indian restaurant just outside seems to be a good place to meet players afterwards.

She may be the exception to the rule - I was at Lakeside last night and there were some proper munters floating about - Sharon is definitely one of the better ones and sitting just along from us.

If anyone's thinking of going it's a brilliant day out and a great venue - It is a little second string, but definitely more "grass roots" and fun.

The floating Indian restaurant just outside seems to be a good place to meet players afterwards.

Probably saw you there I was there last night I found another good place to meet players was in the smoking area LOL great day out mind

Jim

OK I know this is slightly off topic, but as there are some darts people on here, can you explain to me why their wives/girlfriends look waaay too good for them? (generally speaking)

ahahahaha, you read my mind Stu. really fancie my chances with some of them. i can chuck a spear if thats any good. <_<

i like the way the Lakeside seems to be stuck in the 70's/80's. type of place my dad used to take me when i was a kid. ;)

Had that on in the background earlier. It's not like it used to be since the political split between the two leagues.

I'll still watch the BDO tournament on 2 as there's a local lad still in with a chance... Wolfie. He only lives round the corner from me.

He played an exibition night at a venue near me and i beat him :hmm:

Just one of my many claims to fame ;)<_<

ahahahaha, you read my mind Stu. really fancie my chances with some of them. i can chuck a spear if thats any good. <_<

i like the way the Lakeside seems to be stuck in the 70's/80's. type of place my dad used to take me when i was a kid. ;)

Careful MM, some of them are bit thin for you :hmm: