How many moles are trapped by PW members in 2010

MM

just picked a decent mole job up with about 30 moles to clear,set 11 traps yesterday morning checked them this afternoon and i had caught 2 so new total

as a rule i only set 3 traps per mole and usualy have a catch by next day,but the cold weather has seen more mole jobs coming in so im a bit short on traps

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it got buried under hills or it got lifted by a fox or badger and rolled away down hill as it tried to get out the dead mole. Hope it turns up. I am putting my poor catches down to frost stopping the trap springing,according to the book.

Edited by vole

Getting the mole jobs in now,109 so far this month,still have 150 traps down,and more to go in the ground tomorrow,I currently have two more farms (200acres/400acres) waiting for me to arrive this weekend.

Currently working every hour of day light to get the traps in the ground,blinking Rat jobs keep interupting my flow!!!

146+109

new total 255

2 more today so 305. Slow going. I saw a couple of them digging in the hill recently. No gun so I used it as a trampoline and think I got it as there were no more hills near it today. Saw another one today,stood and waited but it must have scarpered. How do you lads sort out the ones you see digging?