urika reassembly help

mfrcus

Hi ,i've taken my urika 2 apart for the 1st time to clean it & i've made a mistake putting it back together,basicaly i've put the locking block ect back in without connectingthe operating rod 7 sleeve & now i can't work out to get the block ect back out .Yes i know i'm a nupty but i had to try it for the 1st time at some point . cheers marcus

Edited by mfrcus

Might be of use.

Thanks for that :good: very good indeed & just what i needed ,pics are ok but for an idiot like me not enough.I now know exactly how assemble & dissemble my urika2 & a few other tips .I was amazed how little there is to them really .The hardest part in the end was getting the trigger unit in & out ,i guess this is because its not been done before as it was so tight .thanks again .cheers marcus

I put the trigger in last, it's easier to see the tang of the bolt going into the guide. But the manual tells you to replace it first.

Excellent video :yes:

Thats what i did ,like i said it must be tight because its new ,hopefully it will loosen up a bit over time ,great vid though very informative & easy to follow .cheers marcus

The praise is nice, but I need to set the record straight.

Blaser F3 has posted a number of links about the technical side of shotguns over a long period of time. I used a few of them, which set me thinking that the Web is full of the very information that I needed. I had never actually considered that someone might make a video of how to dismantle guns or how to repair them.

I know a fair bit about guns, but I think that Blaser F3 knows a bit more and also where to find it. Top bloke.

The praise is nice, but I need to set the record straight.

Blaser F3 has posted a number of links about the technical side of shotguns over a long period of time. I used a few of them, which set me thinking that the Web is full of the very information that I needed. I had never actually considered that someone might make a video of how to dismantle guns or how to repair them.

I know a fair bit about guns, but I think that Blaser F3 knows a bit more and also where to find it. Top bloke.

Yes he's been very helpfull to me along with your goodself & others .Thats one of the good things about these forums <_< cheers marcus