Handwarmer help

Daveo26

I recently bought one of the same, yours must be faulty as mine gets so hot you cannot hold it unless it is in the sleeve. I just fill mine up, put the top on, hold it upside while lighting it for a few seconds put the top on and you are away.

I just wasn't really sure how to stop it so it kept going for nearly 40 hours on one fill up.

follow as per instuction.

1st.Fill with lighter fluid

Then replace the element,then apply fire by means of a match or lighter to the element for 3 - 5 seconds,

do not turn the warmer upside down as it will cause damage to the burner element !

then replace the perforated top cover, put in velveteen cloth bag provided, close tightly using the draw string and stopper.

it should now start to get warm, and as MC has stated at times it can and should get too warm to hold out of the bag.

If this still doesnt help you have learn't a lesson.

"buy cheap buy twice"

Bought the Missus one for Christmas from Amazon. Its electronic ignition and you can turn it off - gets well hot. She also bought me one (great minds think alike) - the Zippo version - has to be lit manually and it burns till it runs out of fuel. Gets well hot also.

They have both been a great help over the last few weekends.

I recently bought one of the same, yours must be faulty as mine gets so hot you cannot hold it unless it is in the sleeve. I just fill mine up, put the top on, hold it upside while lighting it for a few seconds put the top on and you are away.

I just wasn't really sure how to stop it so it kept going for nearly 40 hours on one fill up.

you stop them by removing the top till it dies out....mine takes a couple of minutes....

shaun