any Airgun BBS moderators about,i need help

andrewluke

need help from an Airgun BBS moderator,if there's one about please get in touch,

thanks andrew

As far as I know there has always been a mod or two "on duty" at all times on BBS, just looked and I dont see in 10 pages that you have posted this question, why post it on here?

If its really urgent, do a search for BAZ he is on most evenings.

:good: D2D.

I got banned for a month for posting that fox sniper photo about 2 -3 years ago, and at the expiry of the month the wording then changed to lifetime with no explanation. I tried mailing the site many times but never got a reply from the self-righteous ignorant *****. been here on PW ever since. I'm glad now, much better peeps on ere.

Nige

As far as I know there has always been a mod or two "on duty" at all times on BBS, just looked and I dont see in 10 pages that you have posted this question, why post it on here?

If its really urgent, do a search for BAZ he is on most evenings.

Don't hold your breath...it's not part of there religion to answer PM's, especially Baz....sent one about a year ago, he didn't even have the decency to reply,

BJ.

Made contact with Delta1 for you, let us know how long it takes to resolve the problem.

It looks as though you have been denied pm,s but can still be emailed.

What have you done, sent a snotty pm to someone and they have complained and got you banned?

Do you remember complaining to the mods about me about a year ago, because I posted that something you were selling could be bought cheaper at xyz......... that cost me a months ban!!

Cheers anyway, but what goes round comes round, as they say :good:

D2D

PS just had pm from Delta1, I have passed on his email addy.

Edited by dusk2dawn

Do you remember complaining to the mods about me about a year ago, because I posted that something you were selling could be bought cheaper at xyz......... that cost me a months ban!!

Ditto - on a Nikon scope (temp) then a Sako rifle (perma).

Perma banned from shopping over there now ???

Just as well I suppose ;)

I got banned in two posts after aguing with a guy about discussing which calibre to shoot a dog with. I argued that if you had to discuss what calibre you needed then you are planning it and it was not on.

If a dog was genuinely worrying livestock you would shoot it with whatever you had at the time, not plan what to take.

Two posts lifetime ban ???

A**L Retards anyway and I did only join to have a pop at that bloke in the first place.

The BBS is a very busy site, so the mods are probably inundated with emails/pm's and like us are only doing it in their spare time so I am not surprised they don't answer them all.

I am not commenting on their banning policy just speaking from experience about how much traffic they must have to deal with on a day to day basis.