28g cheapies

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the personal little jibes will not make me reveal my identity i can assure you. and mc if anyone seems like a bitter little man, it is you im afraid. you have turned this into a real witch hunt against me, and are getting increasingly personal. i on the other hand have merely presented you with some facts. and your reaction to those plain and simple facts, tells me alot about you as a person. certainly enough to know i do not want to give you any more information about myself. and now i await your next childish insult, i wonder what it will be this time eh? YAWN!

all the personal little jibes will not make me reveal my identity i can assure you. and mc if anyone seems like a bitter little man, it is you im afraid. you have turned this into a real witch hunt against me, and are getting increasingly personal. i on the other hand have merely presented you with some facts. and your reaction to those plain and simple facts, tells me alot about you as a person. certainly enough to know i do not want to give you any more information about myself. and now i await your next childish insult, i wonder what it will be this time eh? YAWN!

past your bed time?? :blink: