Morning flight.

Shotgunspud

I have 3 grate flight ponds, bringing in a large number of different dusks! And far too many Canada Geese!!

One morning flight with a mate of mine, we walked down towards one of the normal spots and got set up! You no coffee fag hip flask? Talking the way forward for the flight, when the first single goose came over about 60yards down the hedge, so I we moved ASAP right under that spot as they normally all use the same line, good job here come the first Skeen about 250 25 yards up we both dropped a left and a right!!

Again and again the geese pored out biggest Skeen over 600 all coming over the same area we ended up with 22, good hours or so shooting, then we stopped and just watched It was fantastic more geese then you could shake a stick at, if we would of carried on shooting we would of shoot we over a hundred geese? But no thanks not for me we had our fun they will be there for next time!

The area holds over 19,000 geese so yes a small problem.

Image015.bmp

Photo of me half way though

Edited by Shotgunspud

My dad lives in Wales he is a shooting agent for the big days on the Pheasants ex and the land we own holds the flights along withy 17 miles of river 7.

Got the impression thaat you were shooting in the North not around the severn in south wales, if you have any shooting in south wales I would offer a day down my way Hampshire in exchange for a day with you as I visit my parents in Barry most weekends

cheers doc

Got the impression thaat you were shooting in the North not around the severn in south wales, if you have any shooting in south wales I would offer a day down my way Hampshire in exchange for a day with you as I visit my parents in Barry most weekends

cheers doc

Whelshpool is my area of shooting; don't know how far that is from you?? What shooting do you do round your neck of the woods?

Edited by Shotgunspud