Essex Masters Official 2010 Booking Thread

Mungler

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

144 for me,

It is a good job I didn't listen the catmeister really, He was only 25% out on his predictions. A bit like his shooting really, he is losing it.

I shot a 69 on the red course and a 75 on the black. I just need to hook up with a few more straights, far too many 7's out of 8 for my liking. I did have a few starights and also a few bad stands.

I enjoyed the black course, the red one was a bit unispiring and difficult to get into.

Great day out, superb weather and great people to shoot with. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

Edited by MC

The two which stood out for me though were Markio's excellent round on the red course and MC's round on the black course - some top shooting from both :good:

Very kind of you sir. :no:

:good: Bloody hell my neck is well burnt!!!!!

Too right, quite burnt now!

And my scores:

Red - 75

Black - 53 :hmm:

= 128

Totally gay'ed out on the black course, poor start but the 0 on the driven stand and a 2 on the next really killed the card. If i'd have just managed something a little better then something nearer 60 would have been more acceptable.

Still, what a day, excellent weather and company. A really top day, will certainly do it again. Thanks all!! :good:

Very disappointed 123 for me - 59 red and 64 black. Didn't seem to be able to focus at all today - didn't even know what i was doing in the stand.

Still enjoyed the day and that's what counts i suppose

Changing my name to despondentdave

Edited by Bigweed

Dave,

Don't be dispondent, any score over 120 is a good score today,Considering the top AAA shots score were lower this year than they have been for the last 3 years.

I am still laughing to myself about the anal referees who proceeded to attack us about coaching in the stand before we had even got a gun out, and then lectured Poontang about his gun jamming.

Didn't hear any apology from the ******** when he couldn't press 2 buttons at the same time to get a simo pair.

Dave,

Don't be dispondent, any score over 120 is a good score today,Considering the top AAA shots score were lower this year than they have been for the last 3 years.

I am still laughing to myself about the anal referees who proceeded to attack us about coaching in the stand before we had even got a gun out, and then lectured Poontang about his gun jamming.

Didn't hear any apology from the ******** when he couldn't press 2 buttons at the same time to get a simo pair.

Yeah, it's also a real peeve of mine as well when refs get all hung up over things like "rules" :no::good:

ps. Well shot everyone :good::hmm:

Edited by paulos

Yes, Yes, But what was Chard and Anni,s score please?? :):lol:

Chard was 150 something and i think Anni was 140 something. To be honest both MC and Anni really dipped out on the easier 1st course so could have finished on some pretty top scores (for a couple of poofs anyway).

A cracking day out!!

122 for me.

Finished the Red course with a 64, which i was pleased with as i spent half of it squinting into the sun due to my glasses steaming up!!

A quick drink and the purchase of some new shades and i was all ready for the next half of the course.

All went well(ish) until about half way round when my Remi suffered a form of 'event anxiety' and had to be retired.

Finished the Black course on a 58 with the help of Bagsy, EE and Mung......many thanks for the loan of your guns guys!!

All in all a great day out and has really ignited my passion for clays again.

Was good to meet Chard and Anni. Didn't see Anni shoot but Chard was very steady (must be the Kent in him), a great Red course from Markio, and MC was really on them on the Black course.

Great to meet everyone again, great company, great weather........great day :)