Essex Masters Official 2010 Booking Thread

Mungler

Yeah Good shooting there PDLM :P Weather didn't sound to good either and I know what its like in **** Weather :whistling:

Dont sell your gun :o ??? Although I have felt like snapping mine in two now and again :lol:

Whenever I have felt like I have put in a bad score I'm sometimes supprised when all the scores come in ???

5 simo pairs ??? thats me well and truely **** :yes:

Edited by Anni

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whistling: Bloody hell Pete, id have been well happy with 144!!! :lol:

If you have time could you give us a run down of a few of the stands? Was there any rangey stuff? any intyeresting technical stuff? High towers?

and most importantly....ARE THERE MANY ORANGE CLAYS????

Edited by Evil Elvis

Cat, we still don't know what your Hepworth Hall FITASC scores were. I would be interested to know what they were for each course / layout. I am sure you would have trounced me on each and every one, especially given that I had never shot fitasc before and was shooting a Beretta OU that I had bought only the week before :lol:

So is there any point in predicting Masters scores if you are going to keep yours a big girly secret?

Cat, still no word on those FITASC scores then? :whistling:

I did as poorly as expected. 144/200

75 on the Red, and 69 on the Black. The Jays suggested the Red was the harder, they lied.

Loads of issues for me, which stem from another recently diagnosed issue that I'm working on right now, so loads of freezes and trigger spazes. Brain needs a little work to sort this stuff out :yes: So this my last shoot for ages, probably selling the gun as well, darn.

Weather was ****, rained all afternoon and got breezy and cold ??? Did okeyish on the first layout, the Red, 4 stands straight, but then two where I missed everything and of course they're both 5 pair simmos. Similar for the second layout, the targets aren't as interesting as last year I feel, and seem fairly easy by comparison.

I shot withb Mark Marshall, Adrian Balham and Peter somebody who was high gun of our squad with 177. I took some pleasure from scoring better than Mr Marshall on 3 stands out of the 24. :whistling: He shot 88 and 86 I think.

Digweed shot 93 and 91. :lol:

Yeah you're right Peter, sell you gun and give up. ??? Jesus wept, maybe you should stop taking yourself so seriously? Did you think you were going to get 188?

I would say well done on a good score but as you're being such a great big girl about it i won't! :P???

I echo Markio's comments, 144 is about a 20% increase on last year and I doubt very much that the shoot is 20% easier.

Stop being such a poof and get on with it.

I would be very happy with a 144 this year but as Cat has already sorted the scores out I am only getting a 116 :whistling::lol:

What time are you going to the Fenns? I have the day off. Room for one more if i can juggle time with the midget?

Absolutely,

Depending on how the horse performs tomorrow I am expecting them about 2PM, we should be at the Fennes by 3PM. We are going for a stuff yourself silly chinese buffet after if you fancy that too.

ME and Mungler may come as well, unless they decide to turn gay and work on a friday afternoon.

Absolutely,

Depending on how the horse performs tomorrow I am expecting them about 2PM, we should be at the Fennes by 3PM. We are going for a stuff yourself silly chinese buffet after if you fancy that too.

ME and Mungler may come as well, unless they decide to turn gay and work on a friday afternoon.

That might be very workable. I'll see what i can do and let you know. :good:

I'll pass on the Chinese though, babysitting in the evening.

Sat morn chaps, what's the sp?

Are we meeting at the ground? if so what time?

Or are we filling up on sausage and egg bagels en route? if so what time?

I know me, Poontang, MC, Chard and Anni will have fed ourselves before hand so are getting to the ground for 8:15.

NB

does anyone have the postcode for the actual ground?

I've trawled through and can only find one for the cafe

Your wish is my command

Dyne's Hall Rd, Great Maplestead, Halstead, Essex CO9 2QR

TP,

I am not sure which way you come into Halstead but if you come in via Braintree and pass the Cafe on your left carry on up the hill to the mini roundabout at the top. Turn left and stay on that road which is the A1124 towards Haverhill, Cambridge and the Hedinghams. It will wind a little and as you start to go downhill onto a straightish bit of road you will see the ground entrance in front of you.

I am sure as all the other years there will be at least an Essex Gun Banner and a few other sponsors.

If you Google Dynes Hall Halstead it brings up a map showing the ground.

Edited by MC

Does everyone else want to meet in the usual god awful cafe on Halsted High Street then?

I doubt that it opens much before 8.

Shall we chance our arms and suggest a meet there at 7.45?

Martin, if you could be so good as to stick the name and post code for the grotty cafe up..... I don't think Bigweed has sampled the delights.....