Proper Cartridges

Has anyone heard of or used Proper Cartridges? Been offered some for £166 per 1000, being 30gm 6 shot.

Beretta and NickyT use them on the clays, but I don't know what their pigeon cartridges are like. Should be good if the clay versions are anything to go by. They seem to be very low recoil though, so I suppose it would depend if your gun likes them. :good:

I use their Proper Pigeon 30g 6's for Pigeons / Pheasants, and also have their 32g 5's - Snipes (copies of RC's Sipe High Pheasant Cartridge) for high birds.

They are a great load and made in the UK!

cheers

Stu

Cheers Stu, so at that money, they are worth buying then.

Has anyone heard of or used Proper Cartridges? Been offered some for £166 per 1000, being 30gm 6 shot.

proper pigeon are 5.5 they are cracking carts, as are litle devils for clays, george has put his prices up recently so if you can get proper pigeon for £166 BUY them, thats about what I would pay the man direct.

KW

I thought they'd gone to the wall.

I hope he hasn't it was a one man operation and he is a "colourfull character", he spent a fortune on the reloading equipment, good carts as well, but if he has given up (cost of lead?) it would be a shame, I liked shooting clays with his little devils they suited me well, and using his proper pigeon you felt you could not miss? I only stopped buying them when I started to make my own carts.

KW

Clarkes of Walsham le Willows, 32g Gamebore Wildgame, there the same as clear pigeon £152.00 delivered to your door FOC in east anglia PDF copy of your SGC to them pay by debit card and they just drop them off

Once they have a copy of you SGC if you visit, you dont have to take yours with you, they just call it up of there computer system, and there good people to deal with and they have a good range of cartridges :oops:

Alan

• 3 years later...