IF CARLSBERG DID HEAD SHOTS

madmanx

thats one lovely shoot! Aint it a rather expensive way of popping off the bunnies!?

jon boy i dont home load myself mate but a got a good pal that does it for me so it lessens the price, i dont shoot rabbits on a daily basis wi the .243 but when do zero the rife i normaly make it a point to do a bit of practice on the bunnies, try to do it on a nice calm day...as you do... :lol: ...but when you go up them hills its a differant place from down below.... B) ...iv seen it flat calm down the bottom and blowin a gale up there..lol...thanks for the input guys...

I think the answer is, it costs the same as punching paper and is much more fun!

.22lr wouldn't be much use at 250yards either, and it looks a bit windy for .17hmr..

stuart, iv got a mate i take up there with me and he uses the .17 remy centerfire, it does a nice job at 200yd and a bit over on a calm day, very impressed by it mate...

I think the answer is, it costs the same as punching paper and is much more fun!

.22lr wouldn't be much use at 250yards either, and it looks a bit windy for .17hmr..

stuart, iv got a mate i take up there with me and he uses the .17 remy centerfire, it does a nice job at 200yd and a bit over on a calm day, very impressed by it mate...

He's talking about the .17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire cartridge, a very different cartridge to the .17 Remington. The .17 Rem seems to be very popular with our Aussie friends for foxes, feral cats etc.

Edited by whippet.22