Essex Boys - North South Shoot

SXPhil

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Telford North's fully booked - what they got, three rooms only?

Anyone staying anywhere other than the smallest hotel in Telford?

Bagsy, bring a sleeping bag and bunk on my floor.

No Suffolk hanky panky mind you.

Ill ask the hotel in the morning if they have any twin or double rooms to upgrade to.

Ooh ello, there's a nice sounding offer :good:

They've got no upgrades available Mung, only two night stays for some peculiar reason......anyone want the Saturday night if I take the Friday :good:

Bring a sleeping bag, a wig and some lippy. Mung can just pretend that he pulled at a local pub !

Turns out, I have a "family room". Whilst it comes with a double bed and a single bed, I understand there will be plenty of room on the floor for Bagsy :angry:

£94 including the dinner and breakfast deal for two

Ave that for thrifty ya Northeners.

Edited by Mungler

Turns out, I have a "family room". Whilst it comes with a double bed and a single bed, I understand there will be plenty of room on the floor for Bagsy :angry:

£94 including the dinner and breakfast deal for two

Ave that for thrifty ya Northeners.

Yes but you have to sleep with someone else :wacko: :lol:

Like these ones you mean?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

Like these ones you mean?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="480" height="385">

Love that clip MC, one of my favourites :angry:

• 3 weeks later...

Matt,

Four of us Essex boys now booked into the Bear at Hodnet with places still left if anyone looking for a hotel still. I dont know what its like but looks alright on the website.

Beer, bed and steak so ticks all the boxes. Apart from the pole dancing. :yes:

Matt,

Four of us Essex boys now booked into the Bear at Hodnet with places still left if anyone looking for a hotel still. I dont know what its like but looks alright on the website.

Beer, bed and steak so ticks all the boxes. Apart from the pole dancing. :yes:

Dibs,

That looks like a nice place mate.

Seems to tick all the boxes :good: