Need help identifying a song from a very vague music video description

CZ550Kevlar

Guys and Gals, i am in desperate need of some help, i need to track down a song that my wife loves but i have no idea what it is called, all i know is that it is sung by a female soloist and the video stars her and it is set in the remote scottish/irish countryside where she finds a mans body, takes said body back to remote cottage and proceeds to wash all the mud off him??? yes i know very strange and yes it is a music video for a song but i need to find what this song is if i stand any chance of procurring my next rifle, serious brownie points required.

Please help.

Damn im good: The Cranberries Dreams

I love this song, you *** im now compiling a cranberries back catalogue, my missus hates me playing irish muzik....too many irish girlfriends in the past and i love the accent.............. :good:

Yay, that`s it cheers, when you come out with me anything shot on the day you can have.

Have now spoken to my RFD and the gun will be screwcut and ready for collection Monday morning lol.

Damn im good: The Cranberries Dreams

I love this song, you *** im now compiling a cranberries back catalogue, my missus hates me playing irish muzik....too many irish girlfriends in the past and i love the accent.............. :good:

baz have you got an ulterior motive for wanting me to come to the chairty shoot?! :good: