Where is the best place to shoot .(in the world).........?

I was trying to list where in the world are the best places to shoot all types of game- birds and ground etc.

I guess we all associate Red Deer with the Highlands but perhaps there are other places of world class standing?

What is your experience in the UK and anywhere in the world?

The UK

Wherever you are, in good company, with a gun in your hand

Thanks guys :good: , I was trying to be more specific :hmm:

I guess this might be linked to were the hight cost of shooting is ...........

Surely you would not suggest UK for wild boar......... perhaps Germany but which part? this is what I am trying to get at..... :lol:

sounds like you're trying to list the best places in the world for a particular species. Is that correct?

For instance, the best place in the world to shoot pheasants is South Dakota. The best place to shoot red deer is probably New Zealand.

Is that what you're looking for?

Exactly :oops: sorry for my poorly written request

sounds like you're trying to list the best places in the world for a particular species. Is that correct?

For instance, the best place in the world to shoot pheasants is South Dakota. The best place to shoot red deer is probably New Zealand.

Is that what you're looking for?

It is ! :good:

I am begining to think I need to offer builders work for good replies :):)

I would love to go hunting in the Rocky Mountains. I've been there a few times on skiing trips and.... oh man, the scenary, the scale of the place.... just mind blowing... you could get lost in there and not see another soul for months on end!

Also the only place in the world (the USA that is) where you can walk into a Wal-Mart (Asda to you or I) and right in the middle is a gun Isle :good:

If i could do one big hunting trip then it would be cape buffalo in Tanzania or Zambia (probably Zambia as they need the money more) and i intend for this to be the jew in my crown of hunting trips when i save enough to afford it I have wanted a buffalo on my wall since i was 3 as my grand parents have one on the side of their house and that is why it is one of my big life time goals.

George

Edited by groach1234