League Against Cruel Sports

zorro

So, the misses' copy of dogs monthly comes through the door. Excitedly she rips open the plastic, and out of it falls a leaflet. 'ooh look at this she says' and passes over a leaflet from dear old LACS. Spouting their stuff, saying how cruel the human race is.

Apparently all shooters shockingly abuse their quarry, factory farming game birds and only injuring them when we are lucky enough to get a chance to shoot them.All horse breeders/racers and greyhound racers mistreating their animals. Not to mention all they other stuff they dont like or understand.

Best part is the back page asking me to give a donation o make the world a better place..... i might send them a spend cartridge....

i wouldn mind so much if they said unfortunately a very small amount of people mistreat animals etc its the fact that the brand us all like it. i dont really like being accused of stuff i havnt done..even if its done indirectly. all it takes is for some member of the public with no knowledge of what we do to read this and we will all be painted with the same brush

silly question but its not a freepost address is it :good:

can't remember which organisation made that mistake last time and paid to have bucket loads of junk sent to them

League Against Cruel Sport

PO Box 2**

Worksop S8* *BF

* are there just incase somebody wants to send anything nasty lol im sure you could find the addy if you looked hard enough

This lot had a stand in our high street on Saturday. Trying to scrounge money from the public for their campaign.Among other stuff, they had a picture of a deer on the roof of a building, "that had been chased up there just so it could shot down". They weren't to happy when I laughed about this sport of shooting deer off the roof.

Where do they find them?

There were three LACS people in Durham City Centre today. One dressed up as a 'cute, fluffy, hare' trying to get people to sign a petition. She got quite argumentative with a group of people who refused to sign. She made a beeline towards me as I was eating lunch, I gave her the stare and she quickly changed direction. I'm glad she didn't come my way as some of the arguments she was using towards the group who refused to sign would have had me occupied for hours...

I'm not going to say anything to keep the blood pressure down. :good: LACS :good: They'll be getting more bricks in the post if they do the freepost again!( could not help it, them, PETA and RSPB are all the same)

Edited by Pepe