• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team Thorny Huckers:

Duncan: 51

Raja: 60

Longshanks: 62

Choked:66

Rob: 71

Interesting to go round with Scott, he shot everything gun up but his initial hold position was pretty much spot on every time.

Our "opposing" team were good lads too :rolleyes: We thought BoC was something to do with gas, turns out it's Bunch of *****, quality :rolleyes:

Two blinding days in great company this weekend, top banana :rolleyes:

Mung was on fire, MC was solid, Bagsy and EE steady Eddies (Bazza you should have the ****s more often, keeps your bottom quiet for a refreshing change :rolleyes: )

great day chaps, look forward to this one

I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday; made a real change to the usual (well not so usual for the past few months) of doing the same round at the same old ground week after week. Clearly shooting events like this is the way to learn - so when is the next chance for a similar gig?

Top morning out. Our team scores were as follows:

Mungler - 89

MC - 82

Tosspot - 74

Elvis - 73

Bagsy - 71

Overall score of 389 which in the overall scheme of things wasn't too bad :no:

Not too sure how quick they get all the team scores up but I'll keep an eye on their webby. Cheers for a top morning out once again chaps!

Heard today that ETL A with 384, got 3rd....beaten by 1 from 2nd.......waiting with baited breath for the announcement :good:

:good: The last 2 years were one with 428 and 425, the team that usually wins didnt materialise

May 2008 2nd and 3rd were: 385 379

May 2009 2nd and 3rd were: 413 413

Maybe it was a technically harder shoot, I thought it was, there were a few clays that i thought, "yep i know where to shoot that" and DIDNT!!!

MAYBE someones winding up DangerousDave

MAYBE DangerousDave is winding us up,in which case i will drop the washing machine on his foot that he wans me to help him lift later!!! :no:

:good: The last 2 years were one with 428 and 425, the team that usually wins didnt materialise

May 2008 2nd and 3rd were: 385 379

May 2009 2nd and 3rd were: 413 413

Maybe it was a technically harder shoot, I thought it was, there were a few clays that i thought, "yep i know where to shoot that" and DIDNT!!!

MAYBE someones winding up DangerousDave

MAYBE DangerousDave is winding us up,in which case i will drop the washing machine on his foot that he wans me to help him lift later!!! :no:

Yeah i had a lot of that!

Fingers crossed for the 'A' team! :good:

:hmm: We came 5th....there were some very late scores went n that beat us!!!

Andy you were 4th, then 5 more 89's went in...you have won....wait for it.....50 carts, they couldnt split the trophy spo all the people in fourth got 50 carts!!!!!

Oh well roll on next year!!

Glenn said that overall he had made it more technical and the scores were lower across the board!!! :good:

Given the level of attendance I'm happy with a joint 4th.

I understand high gun was 94; well within reach...... next year maybe

A team effort of 5th ain't bad either - the event is always well subscribed and I reckon there must have been at least 20 or 30 teams.

EDIT: there were 69 teams entered in 2008 according to the webby.

Edited by Mungler

:no: We came 5th....there were some very late scores went n that beat us!!!

Andy you were 4th, then 5 more 89's went in...you have won....wait for it.....50 carts, they couldnt split the trophy spo all the people in fourth got 50 carts!!!!!

Oh well roll on next year!!

Glenn said that overall he had made it more technical and the scores were lower across the board!!! :good:

Well i scored one more than i did last year so i'll believe that entirely for the purposes of an ego boost. :hmm:

I'll go along with that,

i shot 2 more than last year and lost probably 5 or 6 through concentration rather than not being able to find them. Looking back there was only 3 stands which I had a real mare on. One was the first rabbit stand where I missed all the rabbits as the first two didn't make the end of the mat and the second 2 were at the fence so fast I couldn't get on them. The second was the high tower crossing bird that I know I overlead. The 3rd was the 3rd stand with the dinner plate over your head and the going away where I dropped 4 that I should never have done.

Funnily enough 2 of the 3 stands are where I shot first so can I claim "Event Anxiety"? :lol:???:lol: :lol: ???