What is wrong with me?

ollie

I have been waking up each morning with a really stiff knee, and to be honest if I try to stretch it first thing I am in extreme pain. Also if I bend my knees they creak really badly when I get back up. Bearing in mind that I am only 26 years of age it is hardly old age, I just hope it is nothing serious. When I am on the go during the day it doesn't seem to be a problem.

Hi all

Welcome to my world caused by a lifetime of abuse football rugby running crawling home pi**ed on hands and knees it was fun while i was doing it but i am paying for it now

Geordie

mate iam 23 and i have osteo arthritis in my hips and i used tp play semi pro football and iam a football and sports teacher,

i wake up with pain in my hips and groins coz f this not much u can do jus take some co-codamol to stop the pain and sodium diclofenac to stop swelling and relax u good luck let us no how u get on

get better matey

my knee swelled up almost twice the size of the other one....went to a physio....when i walked in he asked me what the problem was.....got a problem with my knee....he said its not your knee...its your back :yes: i said no...look at my knee :yes: ...he asked me to lie face down on the bed,ran his knuckle down one side of my back...didnt feel a thing ..and then said i will do the same down the other side......the pain was unbelievable..it was my back :hmm: after a few sessions and 90 quid later my knee was back to normal :yes: