Truck Colour Does it matter?

pavman

So my new Ford Ranger Thunder that was meant to be Black is turning Blue!

Reason, Dealer(s) cant get them in, the wait may be for another 6 months and my trade in on the Freelander was all sorted a very nice one thank you..... so do I want the Lagoon Blue one they have in stock? :huh: I would prefer a darker colour for when out lamping, what do we think,

this is not the one just an ad pic

post-1500-1268406896.jpg

Edited by pavman

won't make any difference, my local keepers is red and that certainly doesn't seem to be an issue. After all you can fail to wash it for a while and it'll just be a matt brown. Only thing I would say is sometimes colour can affect resale value so depends if this is an issue, it is also a bit of a homosexual shade of blue so really depends if you're happy with that :huh:

won't make any difference, my local keepers is red and that certainly doesn't seem to be an issue. After all you can fail to wash it for a while and it'll just be a matt brown. Only thing I would say is sometimes colour can affect resale value so depends if this is an issue, it is also a bit of a homosexual shade of blue so really depends if you're happy with that :yes:

it is also a bit of a homosexual shade of blue

HAHAHA :huh: he might be in the closet :yes: