Fleabay

WGD

I sold something on ebay, auction ended yesterday morning early and I have had nothing from the winner in spite of an email from me to them saying get me paid please and I will ship immediately.

Winner only has one item of feedback, albeit it is positive.

Thanks for the replies - I'll give it until the end of the week then send and invoice.

The bid was placed at the weekend and won on Tuesday morning so as you say Dave if they are working away they may not have access, will give it until next weekend.

I give three emails and the third (Around 10 days after no payment) clearly says that if I do not receive payment within 24 hours I will open a case for complaint.

It's a ******* disgrace that Ebay have removed the ability for sellers to leave negative feedback. I seriously don't understand that rule.

I did once open a case on someone and it turned out they'd had a heart attack and died! You should have seen the threatening emails I was sending after 14 days! :)

Hi ,

I would send the invoice straight away , thats what some people wait for in case there are additions in postage or discounts , that way they know exactly what they have to pay you , its not being rude to do so as its all part of the ebay system as the buyer is new on ebay it may be they arent sure what they are supposed to do next .

I always try to pay as soon as the auction has finished but I know what its like waiting for payment , if after a few days a gentle prompt in the form of a message saying " your item is waiting to be dispatched as son as payment is received "

Dave

wait till you get a buyer with no feedback paying with a paypal account in someone elses name and wanting shipping to a Nigerian in London, that takes some sorting out with their farce of a system even when its blatant fraud its a hell of a job to cancel a transaction if they have paid even with a hacked pay pal account :)

wait till you get a buyer with no feedback paying with a paypal account in someone elses name and wanting shipping to a Nigerian in London, that takes some sorting out with their farce of a system even when its blatant fraud its a hell of a job to cancel a transaction if they have paid even with a hacked pay pal account :)

I bought a brand new Sony laptop about a year ago for about £1200 and the guy said no Paypal because of fees, which I can understand. He said he could meet me at St Pancras or deliver, so I said deliver. The guy was really nice and his name was George.

Anyway, I won the bidding and he emailed me. "Please pay into my bank account 123456 11:11:11 (They're not actually the numbers) and the account is under the name George Adderdugguinnoggooooooooo. I was like :yes: I'm never seeing this money again.

...What did I do? I paid him.

...What happened?

Laptop arrived next day :hmm:

Pr1ck still hasn't been in touch... but he has registered his phone number with ebay.... let the games begin

i registered my phone number with ebay also but if anyone rings the number god knows who they will be speaking too :hmm:

Pr1ck still hasn't been in touch... but he has registered his phone number with ebay.... let the games begin

Hiya, On Monday afternoon, I sold a little boat for £725.50 to a bidder with no feedback..I'd asked for anyone with under 10 feedback to contact me before bidding, they hadntt done it....I immediately thought it was suss....so, had a look at their profile....Ophelia Natividad was the name of the winner...and the address?? None other than the HQ of the Healthcare Commision in London...the phone number...?? belonged to a company who had an office in the building..so, I called them....No-one of that name has ever now or in the past, worked for them...

Their Email account is there...but no doubt its inactive...just in case, and a spam monster wants it...here it is..:good:

evonkoser5ck@googlemail.com

Their Ebay account was opened the day the boat was finishing.....

So, got onto Ebay livechat to let them know, they aint interested..told me to phone the buyer...Geezus, how thick can you be....so....today, I started a non paying bidder thingy.....

Today also, I sold the boat to the next highest bidder...and did the deal outside Ebay, so they have lost out on the FVF and the charges from Paypal....so, actually that muppet did me a favour saving me approx £80...and Ebay..who gives a toss...:lol:

Hi there, as a little poste scripte..literally a few mins ago, I thought I'd change my credit card details on Ebay..as an experiment.....from my normal bank account and card to a PAYG credit card we use for holidays...theres maybe a tenner in it as I type...it was accepted....so.....thats another way scammers get on Ebay with bank details....use throw away credit cards.... :good: