Local Hero

Nice pictures! Isn't it funny, even as far away as you are you still have Magpies. I'm surprised the .22 was needed to be honest, the mum looks like she'd kick its backside of it tried anything silly!

One thing that does surprise me is that you have such a small tool as a .22? What's wrong with .50AE? :good:

Nice pictures! Isn't it funny, even as far away as you are you still have Magpies. I'm surprised the .22 was needed to be honest, the mum looks like she'd kick its backside of it tried anything silly!

One thing that does surprise me is that you have such a small tool as a .22? What's wrong with .50AE? B)

ssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you'll wake the babies Neil :hmm::hmm::good::)

post-1145-1269618492.jpg

as i recall Neil, you did shoot this bad boy........................................................... once,,,,,,,,, didnt you break a nail or something ? ? :unsure: :)

just kidding my friend, when you coming over again? was good to see you here and shooting too, i was home at xmas but not for the holiday side of things, wasnt the most pleasant of trips that time around.

next time your in town we go bow shooting, i have been into that in big way lately, also got the girl shooting too.......

martin.

Yeah Canada is a fantastic place!!

its picture postcard stuff everywhere you look, I spent a few days in your town many years ago whilst on R&R in the forces after a trip to Jasper, and I'm not suprised you have such a top class view from your office window.

So jealous mate, one day I may swim over the big pond and setup camp!! lol :shoot:

You dont know if there's any need for security systems engineers do you?? just say the word and I'm there..haha :good::good:

The PM