Happy easter

chunkyed

Guest rimotu66

Ah yes, easter, thats something to do with that fictional book the bible isnt it? Load of commercial **** just like xmas :hmm: and valentines day etc . Fell out with my g'friend earlier tonight because I refused to buy some over priced chocolate... :)

Ah yes, easter, thats something to do with that fictional book the bible isnt it? Load of commercial **** just like xmas :hmm: and valentines day etc . Fell out with my g'friend earlier tonight because I refused to buy some over priced chocolate... :)

tesco buy one get one free two eggs for 99 p:D

Ah yes, easter, thats something to do with that fictional book the bible isnt it?

No, the bible definitely exists!

Got the family out in plenty of time for church this morning (we're always late), only to find the service

is at another church (the parish is an amalgamation of three churches) at 11:30 instead of 10:00.

:)

I'm clay pigeon shooting instead.

Nial.

Why do some atheists have to be so revolting and offensive about it?

I'm an atheist. I'm also highly intolerant and often obnoxious. However, I'm confident enough in my lack of faith to withold insults from those who do believe.

My wife is at church at the moment. It's not a source of friction or abuse in our house.

Live and let live.

Enjoy the holiday that you wouldn't have if it weren't for religion.

'Ave a ******* banana. :)

Ah yes, easter, thats something to do with that fictional book the bible isnt it? Load of commercial **** just like xmas :yes: and valentines day etc . Fell out with my g'friend earlier tonight because I refused to buy some over priced chocolate... :hmm:

amateur mistake :)

i went to the effort of buying some over priced chocolate, simply because i knew the rewards of buying it would outweigh the cost :lol:

happy easter everyone ???

Thank **** its easter sunday, lent is over so now I can eat chocolate crisps & sweets. Not much holidays for me, working all this week including tomorrow; how come the believers have to work and the athiests don't :)