CZ452 STYLE

peek-at

Im getting out with my CZ a bit more lately and I am very pleased with it.

I am obviously 'getting my eye in' as I am achieving headshots on bunnies 120 yards away.

Only problem is I cant eat all the rabbits im shooting!

Best buy I have made in a long while............

its a .22 LR (not the HMR) and I use Eley subs zeroed at 50yds. For a 120yard shot I aim 3 milldots high...

My AA410 Extra isnt getting much use now but still handy for some places I cant use CZ

Cant eat em all because of the shear numbers Lol... (and lack of room in the freezer)

Ollie, your ticket seems to be taking a while.... Have you chased it up with the FLO?

If anyone wants more plastic mags for their CZ452 let me know as Im compiling another list of interested parties and if there is enough interest I will do an order again.

Edited by peek-at

Cant eat em all because of the shear numbers Lol... (and lack of room in the freezer)

Why not do what I do and find a few OAP's that might want one or two now and then, they are usually happy to have a bunny stew or pie occasionally, or alternatively try finding a butcher or game dealer that will buy a few (Head shot only) which will help pay for the ammo.

Why not do what I do and find a few OAP's that might want one or two now and then, they are usually happy to have a bunny stew or pie occasionally, or alternatively try finding a butcher or game dealer that will buy a few (Head shot only) which will help pay for the ammo.

Dont worry, they dont get wasted.

I do give the rest away and there are always plenty of takers.

One guy I know keeps Harris Hawks and he takes them whole for his birds (he gets the body shots tho')

I have thought about the butcher before.... i should ask him really.

cheers

just done one fac ref going to do the other tomorrow cant wait to get my fac cert and my cz rifle

Good for you mate! its a great rifle.

If you are buying brand new consider getting a trigger kit fitted to reduce 'creep'

I have a Parker hale silencer but I have heard good things about the SAK & its only about £40.....(not SAKO)

If you getting a cabinet & ammo safe you can save a bit by getting the ammo safe from argos £25 and its perfectly acceptable to firearms dept (they recommended it to me !! )

If you want extra magazines, get in touch as I may end up doing a bulk order if I get enough interest.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...text%3ESAFE.htm

cheers

Edited by peek-at

Ollie, your ticket seems to be taking a while.... Have you chased it up with the FLO?

It is taking quite a while, I have chased it up with the FLO a few times & its doing me head in, but unfortunately that is the way it is over here. I think it was the 12th January I sent it away.