what breed is my dog?

rallynut

Theres definately some pinscher in there, ear tips and 'web' feet give it away, what else is anyones guess, when I worked in practice we used to get asked by owners what was in the breed, its very difficult unless there is some obvious genotype!

Shes looks lovely.

Why did you get it if you dont know what breed it is or if its any good for hunting ? :lol: What its its no good ? Just get rid of it ? :lol:

I've trained and worked border collies and german shephered dogs as gun dogs, and good dogs they were too. My GSD bitch flushed and retrieved all 54 pheasants on snowy beater's day working in front of a line of 8 guns. I'll bet that little dog will do just fine. :good:

(I agree with Rich - definitely some Dobermonster in there. I'm still working on the domed head and fine muzzle. It reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it. Whippet maybe?)

I've trained and worked border collies and german shephered dogs as gun dogs, and good dogs they were too. My GSD bitch flushed and retrieved all 54 pheasants on snowy beater's day working in front of a line of 8 guns. I'll bet that little dog will do just fine. :good:

(I agree with Rich - definitely some Dobermonster in there. I'm still working on the domed head and fine muzzle. It reminds me of something, but I can't put my finger on it. Whippet maybe?)

I thought that too by the tail, but dobies have very whippet like tails when not docked. Lab X something X dobie X.

depending on size (hard to tell from pic) id say theres a bit of jack russel in that,and maybe a bit of dashund(colours),dont think theres doberman in it,looks small to me.

The pinschers are all similar, minatures, daxxies etc. Jack russel looks a good bet too though.