ONLY A MONTH TO GO UNTIL THE CHARITY SHOOT

ME

Only a month to go now until the Pigeonwatch Charity Shoot in aid of Great Ormond Street.

We now have 69 paid up shooters, this is going to be a fantastic day :)

All entries for this shoot close on 15th May - if you want to come I need your dosh ASAP.

If you want to donate a raffle prize please let me know by PM :hmm:

Gutted I can't attend but the other half will disown me if I do sneak out :hmm:

I think that Harnser has got a charabanc going from your part of the world :)

Go on, you know it makes sense !

I think that Harnser has got a charabanc going from your part of the world :hmm:

Go on, you know it makes sense !

Really wish I could but a 9 day old baby and her hormones arn't for any living thing to mess with at the moment, i'm not that suicidal. :good:

Really wish I could but a 9 day old baby and her hormones arn't for any living thing to mess with at the moment, i'm not that suicidal. :good:

What are you talking about? It'll be 1month and 9 days old by that time, they nearly fend for themselves at that age. Just grow a pair, show the missus the back of your hand and tell 'er you're off out "back in a day or so".

Best of luck! :hmm:

It''l be worth coming just to see Markio in the dress... :yes::hmm:

True enough, but then you only need to go out in Manningtree on a saturday night to see that. He is getting quite a wardrobe full now you know :good: He is waiting for the weather forecast at Hodnet as he doesn't know whether to bring a cardy or not. :yes: :yes: :lol: :lol:

Yeah yeah, laugh now scumbags but you just wait until you see my new tartan wheelie trolly/cartridge bag.

If you're taking your (little old lady) shopping trolley, don't forget to wear your Norah Batty stockings, the wrinkles round the ankles will get the Northern Compo types - Chard :good: chasing you all day :big_boss:<_<

Only a month to go now until the Pigeonwatch Charity Shoot in aid of Great Ormond Street.

We now have 69 paid up shooters, this is going to be a fantastic day <_<

All entries for this shoot close on 15th May - if you want to come I need your dosh ASAP.

If you want to donate a raffle prize please let me know by PM :good:

That is a good number Matt, it should go down well on PW :big_boss:

If you're taking your (little old lady) shopping trolley, don't forget to wear your Norah Batty stockings, the wrinkles round the ankles will get the Northern Compo types - Chard :good: chasing you all day :big_boss:<_<

Yeah that's the one! :oops: Having met Chard i can't see him chasing anyone about! :no: