Just Back From Lamping.

Frank

Was out for a few hours tonight, saw in all 5 foxes, 2 were shootable, which are below, a bit grafic :oops:

This time i used Remington .223 62 grain hallow Points, they did some riping!! :devil:

The bottom foxes leg nearly got blown off with the impact as it came out.

Both with my CZ .223. :P

Edited by Frank

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have a beer for me next time frank as well as a venni burger :devil: wish i lived in a forest mate,i like a nice fire,beer and fine bbq food too mate.

filling my bbq bag up at the moment in the freezer,when i have enough game and pigeons i will too have a winter bbq with my log burner going full blast :P bet my neighbours think iam mad :oops: ..oh and i have 2 tree rats this time to try.

Thanks lads, except for SHADOWMAN :devil: As Kip 270 pointed out, death was instant, it never even heard the shot, thats why we use expanding bullets, to make a humane kill. :D

Pluckers son, dont worry the next vennie burger and beer is for you mate. :(

I hope you have a great time when you get your log burner going, nothing like a crisp cold winter bbq. :oops: Washed down with some ice cold beer. :P:lol:

Sorry to some who thought it might be a bit grafic, but i was trying to demonstrate a quick humane kill, which those of you who supported me, will understand.

Cheers. :)

Thanks again everyone. Shadowman, i must of misunderstood you, obviously the photo disturbed you. Well i id give a warning. In the future, i will give a written warning, if the pic is graffic, then post after. If you dont want to look, then dont look, its as simple as that.

This is a pigeon, vermin shooting forum, not a wonderfull nature, everything is dandy forum. Nature itself can be cruel, at least that fox did not have a slow death from mange, which is very common in the wild.

Foxes, as far as im concerned, do a hell of a lot damage, their is not a week that goes by, that i dont get called out to deal with the *******. :devil:

Thanks again everyone. Shadowman, i must of misunderstood you, obviously the photo disturbed you. Well i id give a warning. In the future, i will give a written warning, if the pic is graffic, then post after. If you dont want to look, then dont look, its as simple as that.

This is a pigeon, vermin shooting forum, not a wonderfull nature, everything is dandy forum. Nature itself can be cruel, at least that fox did not have a slow death from mange, which is very common in the wild.

Foxes, as far as im concerned, do a hell of a lot damage, their is not a week that goes by, that i dont get called out to deal with the *******. :devil:

hi frank

you dont have to justify yourself to people like this.

we do what we do for our own reasons mate.

Edited by markbivvy