Evening All

alexf

Evening All,

Thought it was about time to introduce myself after reading the boards and taking in as much info as possible. (So I don't ask any questions that have been asked 1000's of times before)

New to shooting, SGC hopefully arriving before the end of the month and have just put a deposit down on a Bettinsoli Diamond.

Started out on Clays hopefully when my certificate arrives will be out looking for pigeons.

Cheers

Al

hello,

i am waiting for my SGC to come through as well. but i have a few airrifles to keep me occupied in the meantime.

where do you shoot clays? NWSS?

Yeah shoot at NWSS its not bad at all, lot of helpful people. Out of interest how long ago did you apply for your SGC.

I sent mine off early March.

Of a sort! It's only open one day a week for practice, the rest of the time is for private lessons I believe. Thursdays during BST and Sundays in GMT I think.

You have the added value of having David Costain giving you the odd hint, tip or correction as needed (at no extra cost).

Of a sort! It's only open one day a week for practice, the rest of the time is for private lessons I believe. Thursdays during BST and Sundays in GMT I think.

You have the added value of having David Costain giving you the odd hint, tip or correction as needed (at no extra cost).

Great :good: