Rabbits keep coming back in force

Shotgunspud

This is no joke… we have shot this golf course now 7 times now in 8 weeks and the rabbits keep coming back in force!!! Out with Daz again and the 22rims same as last week had a run around just before dark, and ended up with 21 first trip only missing 2 rabbits Daz shot like a king he has taken to the CZ like a duck to water shooting them clean out to 75-80 yards no problems, I had a couple of shots but I was hard to get the gun out of his hand as he had a smile from ear to ear... got back to the car on dark put the rabbits in the box keeping them away from the fox not like last week :good:

2nd trip round under way Daz still shooting! again well on form full box in know time!! 3rd trip out my go graded my CZ out and much the same full box in no time.

post-10973-1274082746.jpg

Now like I said we have shot this golf course 7 times now, at average of 55 each time!! On this night we shot our course record of 84 plus the odd we couldn’t fine.

Daz well shot spot on night mate.

Thank for reading.

Edited by Shotgunspud

Sweet shooting, it won't be long before you notice a difference in numbers I'm sure. It's a ****** having to gut 80 bunnies though isn't it?

Difference will come for sure, we have two other golf courses to look after as well so a 3 week brake should do it a bit of good...and yes it's a ****** at 2am.

cheers,

well done lads great shooting sounds like bunnie heaven :lol::lol: (or hell if you have to gut 80+) :P:P keep nocking them down lads you never know next week could be a red letter night 100+ :lol::P

Bunnie heaven for sure mate... think the 100 is just round the corner :lol: ... fingers crossed :good:

thanks for all the comments chaps.....

you have to see the golf course in order to understand where the rabbits are coming from...it is 150 acre course perched on top of a mountain..and the bunnies are just making their way up off the sides of said mountain...so as soon as we are creating vacancies in the bunny property market , others are moving in, at least thats the way i think of it...?

another trip round the other night and we would have done the 100 mark, but it was 1.30 am when we deciced enough is enough...and we still had 80 bunnies to clean...bit smelly ..one or two is ok but 80 stinks...lol

one of these days we will do an allnighter..light till light...just to see what we get

great night once again sir alex.....may the force stay with us

Daz