North V South Bury Black pudding thread

timps

As per the title a couple of people expressed an interested in me bringing some bury black puddings down to the north v south charity shoot.

As I am apparently a wonky eyed sexual deviant (thanks chard) :lol: I cannot find the posts for who wanted what, so please could you repost your black pudding order here. :lol:

As per the title a couple of people expressed an interested in me bringing some bury black puddings down to the north v south charity shoot.

As I am apparently a wonky eyed sexual deviant (thanks chard) :lol: I cannot find the posts for who wanted what, so please could you repost your black pudding order here. :lol:

I'll have a couple, Wonky :lol:

I'll have the DT10 thanks Timps :blink: I think we both connected when I shot her the other day. We were meant to be together :yp:

You know it makes sense :oops:

She is not up for gabs. I may let you look at her and from time to time I may let you touch her. But you're a flirt & not a 1 gun man, that would never do for her :oops::lol:

She is not up for gabs. I may let you look at her and from time to time I may let you touch her. But you're a flirt & not a 1 gun man, that would never do for her :lol: :yp:

Good grief :blink:

It's gettiong like a ******* Mills & Boon round here :oops:

She is not up for gabs. I may let you look at her and from time to time I may let you touch her. But you're a flirt & not a 1 gun man, that would never do for her :lol: :yp:

I'm a terrible gun flirt I can't help it :oops: I'm seeing someone about it :blink:

From which Market stall?

Good question, my wife usually gets them from the market so would have to ask her which stall she uses or my dad he always gets me a load from the market lol..... but I am open to suggestions if you have a preference :blink: and do people want fine or coarse?

Good question, my wife usually gets them from the market so would have to ask her which stall she uses or my dad he always gets me a load from the market lol..... but I am open to suggestions if you have a preference :good: and do people want fine or coarse?

Have amended my order to say coarse please... :good:

cheers

shaun