some pics of ferreting

bigsam

cheers lads

fert - we have and do use long nets sometimes but we find they hole-hop too much so the purse nets are better

teal - the ground used to have the old buildings on it but the only things left are a few concrete pads

henry d - some of it is hard to net but most of the vegetation is dead and easy to clear at this time of the year

frank - :blink: yeah it does look like the moon and felt like it today !!

sam

hi lurcherboy do you ferret at graveney then ? cos i used to beat on the cleve hill shoot there

I only know of the shoot Bigsam, I shoot at Lower Hardes, heard its good though!

It was my first time at Graveney but not my permission its the lads I was with. Lost a polecat too :thumbs:

LB

Heres my "power station" I have full shooting rights and as you can see a lot of bunnies I am allowed in at night to shoot inside the perimeter fence as well as the golf course and sports fields altogether a LOT of land. each of the marks on the grass is a bunny? if you look closely

cheers Kw

post-11-1133306611.jpg

nice one kdubya looks like good ground !!

lurcherboy - i have not been beating on the cleve shoot for a while but it was a superb partridge and duck shoot i heard the shoot your on is good eh ?

It's not bad BS, its small, friendly and no one escapes from the **** being taken. 90% of the guns are walk and shoot so we all know each other but we have partridges though :thumbs:

LB