land rover forum

MJN

I think you will find that there are several members of PW on landrovernet.

There is also a sub-forum to discuss shooting etc.

Landyzone can be a good place to search for info even if you don't join.

HW682

thumbs up for LR4x4 lots of knowledgable guys on that one with good tech section. :no::good::good: well for defenders/discos anyway

to be fair tho as freelander 2 are relativly new cant see there being much info on them, they wont have the same following as defenders/discos i would have a trawl through as a guest on the various sites before you join to see which seems to have the biggest group for your model.

ben

Thanks to all that replied, If I do by a freeloader/gaylander I'll just have to put up with banter, after all I do drive a gay hairdressers car most of the time anyway (MGF Trophy 160).

mgf_07.jpg

Edited by MGMan

Thanks to all that replied, If I do by a freeloader/gaylander I'll just have to put up with banter, after all I do drive a gay hairdressers car most of the time anyway (MGF Trophy 160).

mgf_07.jpg

hopefully the track in the back ground will be open again soon

fair enough as far as landrovers go they are **** off-road, well the first models where anyway..BUT..in january some daft woman who decided to take her life into her own hands, pulled out of a junction in front of my defender n took a big hit, anyway mine needed repair and the courtesy car, because i insisted on a 4x4 was, guess what, a brand new freelander 2 59reg with about 400miles on it..i didnt take it off road of fear of scratching this imaculate machine, but it was an absolute pleasure to drive, looked the part, bang tidy inside, the electric seats are pretty cool and to be fair didnt wanna give it back..for a daily drive i would happily buy one of these.. :angry: :( :lol::lol: